Truck Accident Attorneys in Athens
Assisting Injured Victims of Serious Accidents
Motor vehicle accidents involving large commercial trucks tend to be incredibly serious. Due largely to the massive size of these vehicles, accident victims typically suffer extensive bodily injury, including catastrophic injury, and sometimes even death. Additionally, because these trucks are often owned by large commercial companies, taking legal action after an accident can be quite complex. Insurance companies will often do everything in their power to avoid paying a claim, even when they are the liable party.
A skilled Athens truck accident lawyer with experience in this complicated area of practice can help you fight for your rights and pursue the just compensation you are owed. Blasingame, Burch, Garrard & Ashley, P.C. has more than 30 years of legal experience. Our team is dedicated to holding the responsible parties accountable for your injuries so that you can focus on moving forward.
If you or a loved one was harmed in a truck accident, contact our firm at (706) 354-4000 to speak with an attorney about your case.
How Our Attorneys Can Help
When a truck driver or trucking company’s negligence leads to an accident, you shouldn’t have to deal with the consequences on your own. Our team of dedicated Athens truck accident attorneys is prepared to help you fight for justice.
We work to determine liability in your truck accident case by:
- Reviewing the trucking company’s practices to ensure that they meet state regulations
- Investigating the company’s employee logs to determine if safety standards were met
- Examining the truck driver’s license and credentials at the time of the accident
- Analyzing the scene of the accident to determine if traffic laws were followed
- Identifying any manufacturing defects, malfunctioning parts, or faulty brakes or tires
- Determining if proper truck maintenance was carried out by the trucking company
At Blasingame, Burch, Garrard & Ashley, P.C., we work as a team as well as with a number of experts in order to examine every unique detail of your accident. We understand that every situation is different, which is why we offer individualized legal services with a compassionate approach. We handle even the most complex and difficult commercial truck accident cases—find out how our firm can help you.
Call us at (706) 354-4000 to schedule your initial consultation with our dedicated team.