Drug Injury Lawyers
Market competition for new drugs and pharmaceutical products is steep. The motivation to push new drugs on the market to make a profit sometimes causes drug companies to cut corners, which puts the public at risk.
When drug companies choose to put profits over patient safety, dangerous drugs and pharmaceutical products may be made available to consumers. When individuals are not warned of the possible side effects, or are harmed by dangerous drugs, the drug injury lawyers at Blasingame, Burch, Garrard & Ashley, P.C. can help.
We have nearly 40 years’ experience assisting clients across the U.S. with a wide range of dangerous drugs and defective products cases. If you’ve suffered injuries after taking a pharmaceutical product or a loved one was killed as a result of a dangerous drug, our firm is prepared to fight for your rights. We strive to hold the liable pharmaceutical companies and drug manufacturers responsible for their negligence.
Call us today at (706) 354-4000 to schedule a consultation with one of our attorneys!
How is Liability Proven in a Dangerous Pharmaceutical Product Case?
Determining who is liable in a pharmaceutical product case can be difficult. Our firm will look at multiple factors to determine whether the drug is dangerous.
Depending on the unique details of your case, any of the following individuals or companies may be held liable:
- The manufacturer of the drug/pharmaceutical product
- The laboratory where the drug or product was tested
- The pharmaceutical salesperson who recommended the drug
- The doctor who prescribed the drug
- The hospital, clinic, or facility that administered the drug
- The pharmacy or pharmacist who provided the drug/product
This chain of distribution is responsible for the reasonably safe production, sale, and administration of pharmaceutical drugs, and therefore may be held accountable for your injuries.
Dangerous Drug Cases We Handle
- Attorneys at Blasingame, Burch, Garrard & Ashley, P.C. have assisted clients with lawsuits against Johnson & Johnson, when their talcum powder was shown to lead to ovarian cancer.
- We have filed claims against diabetes drug manufacturers when they failed to properly report possible side effects and patients suffered kidney damage, ketoacidosis, amputation, and other complications as a result.
- BBGA attorneys are at the forefront of the fight against the opioid epidemic. Our attorneys have filed lawsuits on behalf of nearly 80 Georgia counties, cities, and hospital authorities, aimed at holding multiple opioids manufacturers and distributors responsible for their role in the opioid
How We Can Help
Our experienced lawyers at Blasingame, Burch, Garrard & Ashley, P.C. have in-depth knowledge of the laws and concepts governing dangerous drugs cases. We have a strong national presence and a proven track record working on complex multi-district litigation cases. We utilize key strategies when dealing with manufacturers and providers of dangerous drugs, and we’re dedicated to obtaining the best possible settlement in your case. If we cannot reach a settlement agreement, our lawyers have extensive experience in litigation, so we will aggressively fight for your rights in court.
Contact One of Our Dangerous Drugs Attorneys Today
If you live in the U.S. and have been injured by a dangerous drug or pharmaceutical product, contact one of our skilled attorneys today. You can reach our office at (706) 354-4000 or fill out our case review form. We are happy to schedule a free case evaluation with one of our experienced attorneys. We have offices in Atlanta, Athens, and Lake Oconee, and we handle dangerous drug cases throughout the U.S.
Hurt by dangerous drugs? If so, simply submit the short form below to speak with an experienced defective product lawyer from BBGA about your case.