Athens Premises Liability Lawyers
Offering Outstanding Representation Since 1984
Property owners, both commercial and residential, have an obligation to keep their property reasonably safe for visitors. When property owners act negligently and you are injured as a result, you shouldn’t have to deal with the consequences on your own. Depending on the severity of your injuries, you may be facing mounting medical bills, lost wages or income, emotional distress, and more.
At Blasingame, Burch, Garrard & Ashley, P.C., our Athens premises liability lawyers are here to help. Whether you suffered a dog bite, serious fall, carbon monoxide poisoning, or another injury, our firm can help you fight for your rights. We have more than 30 years of legal experience and our in-depth knowledge of complex property liability laws allows us to build a strong case on your behalf.
Call us at (706) 354-4000 to speak with a skilled attorney about your premises liability case!
When is a Property Owner Liable for Your Injuries?
While blameless accidents do happen, many premises-related injuries could have been avoided had the proper precautions been enacted by the property owner.
Some examples of situations where a property owner may be liable for your injuries include:
- Hazardous conditions on the property including carbon monoxide poisoning or exposure to other toxic fumes and/or chemicals
- Unsafe property conditions, such as un-cleared snow or ice
- Lack of adequate security or presence of dangerous persons
- Failure to properly restrain or warn of an animal
- Poorly maintained or defective equipment including escalators, stairs, and elevators
- Accidents on the property, such as swimming pool accidents, amusement park accidents, water leaks and flooding, fires, and more
In premises liability cases, individuals must prove that a property owner acted negligently and that this negligence resulted in injury. Our Athens premises liability attorneys will look at every detail of your situation when building your case. We can help you understand your legal options, offering compassionate guidance and sound legal counsel every step of the way. We are committed to helping all of our clients recover the maximum compensation they are owed.
Injured as a result of a property owner’s negligence? Contact us at (706) 354-4000 today to schedule a consultation with our outstanding team!