Here at the Law Offices of BBGA we want to keep the roads of Athens, GA safe. We care about our community and as personal injury lawyers, we want to keep you safe during the holidays. This holiday season we are offering free cab rides to the community of Athens, GA and encourage celebrating in a responsible way.
In 2016, the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) reported 368 traffic fatalities with drivers that had a BAC of .08 or higher. That is 24% of the total number of traffic fatalities that occurred in 2016 in Georgia. With the No DUI Free Holiday Rides, we can begin to decrease the percentage of drunk driving accidents in Clarke County.
Drinking and driving during the holidays receive more DUI arrests than any other day of the year, so make the right choice and take advantage of our No DUI Free Holiday Rides program.
How it works
The program is simple – call an Uber, Lyft, or taxi if you’ve been drinking, send us the bill and we will reimburse you.
No DUI Free Holiday Ride Requirements
- Rides must be taken within the Athens metro area
- Rides must be taken between 5pm on the day of the qualifying holiday and 10 am the day after
- You must be of legal drinking age (21 and over) at the time the ride is taken to qualify
- Valid for one, one-way ride
- Limit one reimbursement per household between September 5, 2017, to July 5, 2018
- Max. value of $30.00
- Valid for one (1), one-way ride to a safe destination
- The maximum value includes a tip up to 10%. Anything above a 10% tip on the base fare will not be reimbursed
- Participation in this promotion is limited to the first 1,000 submissions for rides taken in 2018
- Submissions must be made within 7 days of the qualifying holiday and must include receipt, photocopy of valid driver’s license, and PayPal associated email address must be sent to:
No DUI Free Holiday Rides
Blasingame Burch Garrard Ashley, P.C.
440 College Avenue
Athens, GA 30601